GUST 2014 - Success every modern goods
Contest-tasting "GUST" is held since 2001. During this time, tasting contest won the sympathy of food manufacturers, processors, consumers, their objectivity and professionalism. The competition gives the opportunity to improve production technology, formulations, packaging technologies.
As a result of all the stages of the contest-tasting "GUST", held in 2014, JSC "Volkovysk Meat-Processing Plant» received the diploma "Golden GUST" for consistently high quality, the introduction of new technologies and a wide range of products and 5 of diplomas of the contest-tasting winner for manufactured products in various categories, namely:
- in the category - Products of beef, pork, smoked, jerked sausages - for "Leg Volkovyssk special" and "Breast Karolinskaya special" products from pork meat with the right marking the sign "Gust"
- in the category - Products of pork, beef - for "Shank Stolichnaya new" product is the meat of pork smoked and boiled with the right marking the sign "Gust"
- nomination - smoked sausages, jerked sausages - sausages for uncooked jerked meat moist "Grainy premium" and "Pork premium" with the right of marking the sign "Gust"
- nomination - Cooked sausages, sausages, sausages - sausages cooked meat for the premium chilled "Dairy specialties" and "Delicious cheese brand" with the right of marking the sign "Gust"
- nomination - smoked sausages, meat, cereal - for the smoked sausage meat "Volkovysk special" first grade with the right marking the sign "Gust"
- nomination - Pies - for meat pate "Liver" with the right of marking the sign "Gust"
- in the category - Pork, beef - for semi-finished meat from small-sized boneless pork "Kebab original luxury" frozen in a marinade with the right marking the sign "Gust"
- in the category - Semi-finished products in the test - for dumplings "royals", "Taiga special" and "special Snowball" with the right of marking the sign "Gust"
Evaluation of products produced organoleptic method. This method provides for evaluation of the sequence in the definition of indicators in accordance with the perception of the natural sequence. Primarily evaluate the appearance of the product shape, cross-sectional view of the then determined smell and finally evaluated taste, consistency. Consumers prefer products having a better taste, smell, appearance and texture, so it is the organoleptic properties of the product in the first place and determine the selection. It should be noted that the tasting is "blind", ie, all samples were anonymized and coded.